Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Strong Cord ...



Yesterday was our first month anniversary as a couple.

Only a month ago we were 'united' in marriage.

During our ceremony we shared what being united as one meant. Scripture says that a cord of three is not easily broken.

To us, the three cords are: God, Buzz and me. So we took a gold cord (God), blue (Buzz) and red (Deb) as representations of a strong cord and braided it while Faith, Buzz's sister sang a beautiful song written by Karen Davis, messianic singer and song writer from Israel.

Behold His Glory
My desire, my one desire
Is to behold Him
To behold the beauty of the LORD.
"Naom Adonai"
And to dwell in His presence all the days of my life
And that we may all, with unveiled face behold His Glory
And we shall be changed by the Spirit of the LORD.

1 comment:

"FAITH" said...

That is such a great song very moving. I really enjoyed singing it and it all tied in so great together.